“Tom is a junior associate who deals primarily with international fraud matters. He has particular experience in enforcement in foreign jurisdictions of worldwide freezing and disclosure orders made by the English courts.”
Since joining CYK in December 2017, Tom has dealt primarily with international fraud matters. He has particular experience in enforcement in foreign jurisdictions of worldwide freezing and disclosure orders made by the English courts.
Tom previously worked as a paralegal at Stewarts Law in the clinical negligence team, dealing with catastrophic brain and spinal injuries.
Tom trained at Gordon Dadds, where he gained experience in financial, insolvency and chancery litigation. Tom has advised in relation to financial mis-selling claims against banks, carried out a tracing exercise against a bankrupt to uncover the proceeds of fraud, and assisted on a company ownership dispute centring on an allegation that the company secretary had produced fraudulent board minutes.
- Tom qualified as a solicitor in 2017. He joined CYK in December 2017.
- Legal Practice Course (2015)
- Bar Vocational Course (2010)
- Ann Ebsworth Award (Gray’s Inn, 2009)
- GDL (2009)
- Classics, Bristol University (2005-2008)
- Member of the Law Society of England and Wales
- Junior London Solicitor Litigation Association
- United Kingdom Association of Jewish Lawyers and Jurists
Cases of Note
Sherlock Holmes International Society Limited v John Aidiniantz  EWHC 1076 (Ch).
Sumner v Royal Surrey County Hospital NHS Foundation Trust & Another  EWHC 293 (QB).