We are one of London’s leading firms advising on disputes arising in the FinTech industry. This is a fast-growing sector and London is attracting record amounts of investment in this area.
As the technology driving the FinTech surge becomes more commonplace, we are seeing a growing demand for advice about contentious legal issues that arise from it. These include matters relating to disruptive technologies, payment service providers, alternative finance, P2P lending, crowdfunding, robo and automated advice, Bitcoin and other digital currencies.
Our experienced team has an excellent insight into the unique challenges facing this rapidly-evolving sector, and we are enthusiastic and knowledgeable about the specific legal issues facing it.
We can assist with:
- claims arising from digital currency investment and market manipulation of these currencies
- investment, joint venture and venture capital disputes arising in relation to businesses using FinTech
- breaches of software licensing terms or unlicensed use of software
- disputes in relation to P2P lending
- claims relating to investments made through crowdfunding platforms
- professional negligence claims arising from the structuring of and investment in FinTech enterprises
- disputes arising from claims of anti-competitive behaviour in the sector
- claims relating to the use of digital database blockchains